Wednesday, January 11, 2006

So I don't feel so bad about having nothing to do at work because one of the other people with my position says he is in the same depressive state now as well. It doesn't make me any less bored, but at least I don't feel like I'm slacking off.

My hands are healing remarkably well considering what I did to them. I only have one band-aid left, out of the five I started with. I might even be able to climb somtime this week.

Why do the stupid people always end up as the ones in charge? We have a guy here who is totally obsessive about everything being done right, so he decides to do it himself, even though its someone elses job description. Well thats all fine and dandy, but then he does it WRONG! Then the person who should have done it in the first place has to go back and redo it, which sometimes takes longer. How is that kind of ineptitude deserving of more pay and responsibility? I'll never understand.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home