Friday, November 14, 2008

Yesterday was a very frustrating day. I forgot to go pick something up that I need pretty badly, so I have to go today. My birthday gift to Ejdo wasn't a hit in my mind or his. Its rainy and cold. The stupid Hokies lost to Miami 16-14. The windows in our house are so crappy there's a freakin breeze through the living room.

Ahhh. Feels good to just vent.
Now, heres some good stuff. I made a kick ass homemade chicken noodle soup for dinner last night. We're going to have a fancy dinner tonight for Ejdo's birthday. We might actually get the walls in the bathroom painted (with color!) this weekend. My boss isn't in the office anymore today, so its blogging and RBR for my morning.

Looks like things aren't so bad.

Heres a cute puppy photo to brighten everyone's day.

Have a good weekend all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home