Monday, February 09, 2009

So its been a while. I've been busy, so sue me. But I'm getting grief about not updating so here it goes.

The Steelers won the Super Bowl! Again! I really thought I might have a heart attack during the game, but I made it through. They really made that one exciting for us. When Larry Fitz went screaming down the field I really started to think it was all over. But Santonio (or San Antonio depending on who is speaking) hauled in that ball and the game was over. Wasn't even worth it for the Cards to come out on that last possession, there was nothing they were going to be able to do.
All in all a great game. I made some awesome cupcakes with the Steeler logo on them, had some friends over, drank some beer and generally had a great time.

Did a burn out at James River SP. It was hot....literally. We burned almost 130 ac (I think) of mostly grass. It was pretty awesome. I got some video this time too, which was kinda neat. Long day, but totally worth it.


Took some nice walks with the dog when it was snowy. He's a trip. Yesterday we caught him with his head in the cereal box....literally. There were two lone Cheerios at the bottom of the box and he was trying to figure out how to get at them. Hilarious. He must have stood like that for 20 minutes. The Cheerios are still there.

Aside from that, things have been pretty quiet. We chose a color for the basement walls, bought some new shelving for the laundry room that now provides us with enough room for a chest freezer (YAY!), and got a football. Real exciting stuff over here. Better watch out!



1 Comments:

At 10:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those cupcakes are awesome!

The pic with Sawyer raiding the cheerio is hilarious.

Nice reading here, Hokie. Cheers!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home