Thursday, January 12, 2006

Today is a pretty blah looking day. Its really foggy, so foggy I can't even see the water from my desk anymore. It looks like the world just ends at the fence. Days like today usually make me want to stay in bed, but I'm surprisingly in a good mood cause I just found out I'm probably gonna get to do some cool stuff at work. One of my co-workers from another district just called to tell me hes working on a burn plan for one of his parks, and we can probably use a similar plan for two of my parks. Burning these fields would be really cool, and I hope this all works out. Other than that I'm just sitting round looking at wildflowers to plant out in some fields here and waiting for it to get bright enough to take pics of the foggy woods. Pictures like that are intriguing to me because they seem so soft and comfortable. Hopefully I'll be able to get some decent shots. I'll post if I get anything good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home