Friday, January 13, 2006

Ah, gotta love random state government holidays. Today the state of VA celebrates the fine confederate holiday of Lee-Jackson Day. Which means that I got to do what I wanted for once instead of sitting at my desk being bored. Trip to the gym, wash the car, do some laundry...wait a minute...what happened to doing what I wanted?!? At least I get Monday off too, perhaps then I can do something fun.

So the Steelers have a freakin huge game on Sunday and what does Joey Porter do but start jawing about how the Colts don't play real football, they just try to trick you into losing. Well Joey, I hate to tell you, but they tricked us damn good a few months ago. You should only talk smack if you won the first meeting slick. We got our asses handed to us, and now you're taunting them. Is that smart? No. Shut the f up and just play ball.

Rant over. Go Steelers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home