Wednesday, April 08, 2009

I think I've made a decision. (has there ever been a less confident declaration?) I'm seriously considering doing the Kinetic Sprint Triathlon next month down at Lake Anna. Its pretty short, 750 swim, 18 mi bike, 5k run, and I think it would be a good intro race.

I didn't do my trail running series this year and I'm feelin like there is something missing. I'm less inclined to really put forth a lot of effort in my workouts when there is no point. I'm lifting and running, but there is no purpose for any of it and that is fairly de-motivating for me. Not as de-motivational as this, but still:



I need a goal. And what better to whip me into shape than a triathalon just over a month away. Sounds like a good plan to me......


1 Comments:

At 2:57 PM, Blogger PlateSpinner said...

I totally understand where you're coming from. And that's why I'm glad you asked me to relay with you. Because I need the goal in my life too.

("peddle faster, fatty")

 

Post a Comment

<< Home