Friday, October 16, 2009

I'm rather late in getting to this, but a few weeks ago I found a pretty cool frog hanging out in our grill cover. Decided it was time to play with the camera and take some fun shots. Enjoy!











As you can see, I had some fun with this little guy. He was a great model for me. Very accomidating. Let him go before Sawyer knew he was there.

Look up for a post next week with some images of various homemade foods. Been trying to take more pictures of what we eat. Have a great weekend!

2 Comments:

At 4:22 PM, Blogger PlateSpinner said...

That is totally a toad and not a frog. Very cool. :)

 
At 4:28 PM, Blogger HokieRider said...

Sorry for you my friend. Cope's Grey Tree Frog:
http://fwie.fw.vt.edu/VHS/amphibians/frogsandtoads/copes-gray-treefrog/cope's_gray_treefrog.htm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home