Saturday, January 14, 2006

Today we planned on removing a limb for some of Stephen's parents neighbors, but nature got in the way...in a number of ways. Tree work is all about having the right angle, something that was proving very difficult to do in this particular tree. The 30 mph winds didn't help either though. We were there for about 3 hours and didn't really accomplish anything, so we're going back next weekend.

Tonight we put new horns on my car. The old horn sounded like the old nerdy guy on the Simpsons, while the new one is more along the lines of Duffman...you can't really miss him when hes in the same area. Love it. They came off of an '85 Caprice classic station wagon, and my Corolla means business now.

The Skins lost, which part of me is a little upset about, but the real game is tomorrow. Hopefully my 'Stillers won't suffer the same fate as last time at Indy. Got to watch some hockey today too...finally. I love the new rules with OT and shootouts. Saw a great OT between Philly and Colorado today; Avs won on a great shot. We're gonna go to the Pens-Caps game here on Feb 11th. I'm excited, but I'm pretty sure the Pens are gonna lose, cause we have the absolute worst defense in the league this year, but it will be nice to see Mario and Sydney again. And we're getting the $5 cheap seats, so it should be a good time....if I don't get a nose bleed from the altitude.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home