Monday, January 16, 2006



Today I feel bad for all the people that said that the Steelers had no chance of winning this game. The whole game was ours right up until the last 1:20, but the fates aligned properly and we came away victorious. I feel a little bad for Indy, in that their storybook season really didn't end up that way at all, I feel for Tony Dungy and his family, and I really feel for Vanderjagt, but I'm freakin ecstatic that my boys pulled out the victory. Love the TDs by Randel-El and Heath Miller. Love the interception by Troy Polamalu (which was an interception, no matter what the blind guys wearing stripes say). Love the one-handed, God I hope this works tackle by Ben Roethlisberger:


Love the Steelers...what else is there to say. Denver awaits, but we've gotta take a minute and just celebrate the win that no one thought would happen.

Here we go Steelers, Here we go! Pittsburgh's goin' to the Super Bowl!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home