Monday, June 01, 2009

We survived...barely. We had the girls from about 5 on Saturday night til they went to bed on Sunday. We swam, ate, argued, walked the dogs, picked flowers, baked a pie, played video games, watched a movie, read books, and then did most of it all over again.

Along the way Bandit killed a rat in the backyard, I got a ton of water stuck in my ear, Ejdo scraped his face across the bottom of a pool, all of K's activities were somehow cancelled, and J became obsessed with Bette Midler's Wind Beneath My Wings.

It was a long, fun couple of days. Sadly, no pictures. I think we were just trying to keep up. Maybe someday when they're our own kids we'll be proactive enough to think about the camera, but so far everytime I've had the kids alone it has totally slipped my mind.

I need a nap....

1 Comments:

At 8:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can I borrow Bandit? Rainy seems oblivious to rodents in the yard...she thinks they're part of the pack. :(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home