Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Imagine you are a man in jail with hundreds of scary convicted felons. You are in the cafeteria when a big bear of a man approaches and says, "So, what are you in for?". What do you think the response is gonna be when you say, "I helped my girlfriend plant a finger in my chilli from Wendys to try to extort money from them." Man, talk about being someones bitch...you couldn't even get away with conning a fast food joint. The "ladies" are gonna be all over these two like white on rice. I really like the fact that they both had other outstanding charges that are going to make their sentances longer. I know I would certainly be getting my face in the paper and on the news if I had outstanding warrants. I guess at least you can redeem yourself a little since it was a real finger. Anything to make you feel better. How stupid.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home