Thursday, February 02, 2006

I guess its been a little while since I posted here. We've been really busy at home...we're going camping out in Shenandoah this weekend and we're having a bunch of people over on Sunday for the game, so its been a lot of cleaning and packing and shopping and craziness. Hopefully I'll have some sweet pics to show for the weekend. We're doing part of the AT near Linden VA and we're gonna stay at the Denton Shelter...AKA the Hikers Hilton. Its a pretty sweet shelter, so even though we're not gonna stay in it we'll still get to reap some of the benefits like a cooking pavillion and a fire ring. Should be a lot of booze and s'mores. Personally I'm stoked.

I just read that some HS chic scored 113 points in a b-ball game. Her team won 137-32. Damn. That would suck to be on the other team. I mean, talk about feeling defeated. It doesn't get much worse than that. Seriously, was that necessary? So what if she broke some stupid record. Is that going to help her lead a productive meaningful life? I suppose if she gets into a good b-ball school and plays in the WNBA it might work out for her financially, but that doesn't mean shes gonna be happy. Some records don't really need to be broken as far as I'm concerned. So what...move on...live life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home