Wednesday, January 25, 2006

So its another crazy windy day here at the park. At last check we were up to 42 mph on our wind meter thingy. Feels like our trailers are gonna get blown over. Had a little excitement this afternoon when a vehicle got stuck in some mud and we had to get the bulldozer to pull it out....bet you all wish you had my job huh? Yeah, it sucks right now.

So I've recently been added to someones "ignore list", and I'm a little upset about it. I was simply expressing an opinion, which is something that everyone does only this time my opinion was contrary to this other persons. So what is the moral of the story? Only express opinions you are sure match up with other peoples? Yeah, sure, big guy...I'll get right on that. If you can't accept different opinions then why even communicate with others? They might disagree with you and you just might be forced to accept that.

2 Comments:

At 4:49 PM, Blogger vonteity said...

I wouldn't sweat it. "I'm putting you on my ignore list" is code for "You pissed me off and I have nothing else to fight back with". Who cares if you're on someone's ignore list anyway? Like you're going to let it bother you that someone you don't even know doesn't like you... be the bigger person. Of course, they'll never know b/c you're on their ignore list. Ha! That's pretty juvenile, if you ask me.

 
At 3:01 PM, Blogger HokieRider said...

Best part was they responded to one of my posts after I was apparently put on the ignore list...interesting

 

Post a Comment

<< Home